Monday 6 August 2007

Training weekend in Hemmoor 3.-5. august

It was just wonderful to be able to take my wetsuit and monofin and travel to the lake in Hemmoor, Germany, for some training towards Nordic Deep. We dipped in the water already friday night, and twice on saturday and sunday.
Here's Johannes, me and Martin after a nice session.


The lake is simply a playground, with a sailboat, truck, plane and underwater forest. The water has a beautiful green blueish color and the visibility is very good.
There is also a dive platform with lines and counterballast system, everything you need to do a real training. I had a few nice dives around 40-46m, but I did feel it had been a while since last time I did deep diving (easter...).
The weather was great with sun and blue sky, and we made a wonderful barbeque after all the diving.

1 comment:

  1. well, it sure was some good training just before Nordic Deep.

    It sure helped me to see where I stand and what I am capable of. We should do this more often... ab with more people...

    ReplyDelete