Sunday 14 October 2007

Back into training

I'm afraid I haven't really been up for alot of blogging the last weeks. After the competition in Copenhagen, I was feeling tired and got sick some days later. The motivation to go training has been almost non excisting and I've felt so bad those times I went in the water. It's really strange how sometimes I can feel so strong, while other times I can't even do 75m in dyn...

But yesterday I was back. Took my bike for a trip around a lake close by to look for good tracks to go running. The air was crisp and fresh, the sun shining and I found some really nice paths in the forest. Guess there's no excuse to stay at home then!

Today I went to the pool together with Sanne and had a wonderfull training. When I dipped into the water, I felt at home again. The good feeling was back, and that made me very happy.

I might not be 100% healty yet, so I didn't want to do too much. After a little warm up, I did 2x 75m and one 100m in dyn. It felt so much better than last time I tried, and that was all I wanted. Then I did 16x50m to prepare for Berlin, starting at 1.10 the first 12 times and at 1.05 the last four. I felt pretty strong, so I know I can do less than this (17'50) at the competition. I'll just keep on training... :)


PS: Tomorrow I'm off to Copenhagen before going to Norway on Tuesday. I'll be joining the mermaids for a training, which I'm really looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment