Monday 22 December 2008

TV apperance on "I kveld" NRK2, 18.des

I travelled home to Norway on wednesday, mainly for the holiday, but also to be a guest in norwegian tv show called "I kveld" ("Tonight") on NRK2. They showed the little movie Martin made from diving the canyon in April and I was talking about the diving in dahab, training and the freediving disciplines. In the background you see some pictures taken on different freediving trips.

It was fun to see the surprised face of the host, Christian Strand, when I was explaining that we humans also have a diving response like other dolphins or whales. And hopefully I've convinced the opera singer who finished the show to snorkel a little deeper on her next holiday. She might have a great freediving potential....

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Boo.

    It is always a miracle to me how you can seem all charming and even knowledgeable and smart on TV. Even atractive! Good thing i also know you in real life.

    Hihi,

    Daan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job! Very good job!

    Ikke muligt at dykke i Juleferien? Elendig sigt? Det er jo netop den bedste sigt på hele året... men iskoldt, det må jeg gi dig :)

    Morten Villadsen

    ReplyDelete