Monday 11 December 2006

154m dyn NR! Finally passed the 150m mark...

Finally I've made it, touching the wall at 150m and turn... I did do a 150m in Nordic Deep this summer, but forgot my noseclip and therefor still no long dive in the ranking...

I'm also quite happy that I managed to perform well in the freezing water of the egyptian pool (not heated...). My legs got completely numb and lactic in the end, so I used my arms to move forward, but as long as my head is clear at surfacing everything is ok.

This was my first world championship and therefor it was quite a surprice to me when nobody but Natalia Molchanova beat me in this diciplin! I was 2. on the dyn result list for the women... How amazing it is to actually feel like I belong here, along with the other big names. I still feel small, but also proud of what I'm capable of doing. Guess I'll keep training!

No comments:

Post a Comment