Saturday 19 January 2008

Plans for 2008

After last years very good progress in the pool disiplins, I now wish to prioritate developing in the depth disiplins, especially constant weight with fins. I will keep up the pool training and attend a few pool competitions, but try to schedual as much time in open water as possible. After all, that's definatly the best part of freediving!

So far, my competition/travelling calendar looks like this:

  • 23rd of February, German Championship, Berlin, pool competition
  • 7th-20th of April, Bizzy Blue Hole, Dahab, Egypt, depth training + competition
  • 1st-4th of May, Hemmoor, Germany, depth training
  • 13th-14th of June, Aarhus Triple Challenge, Denmark, pool competition
  • 27th-29th of June, Apnea Happening, Hemmoor, Germany, depth training
  • 18th-20th of July, German Championship, Wildschütz, depth competition
  • 16th -24th of August, Nordic Deep, Lysekil, Sweeden, depth and pool competition
The dates for the AIDA Team World Championship of the year is not ready yet, and neither is it decided where it will be. I'm hoping it will fit my exam schedual, because then I'm going!

No comments:

Post a Comment