Friday 4 January 2008

Three freediving moments from 2007

Here's some of my best freediving memories from 2007:

Freediving through the Canyon in Dahab, Egypt. This is a video of Peter Pedersen, not me, but it shows some of the beauty of the place. I was there in the easter and I'm aching to go back this year. Read more from the trip here.


Before the world championship in Slovenia, I travelled to Croatia for some freediving. One of the best days was on the wreck Baron Gautch, which you see a picture from above. I was also diving through some tunnels there and having a great time!
You can see some videos here or read some more about the diving here.


One of the things I will not forget, is how it felt comming up after 174m in the dynamic finals in Slovenia. To win a silver medal in a world championship was one of the biggest experiences in 2007. Here's the video of the finals.






No comments:

Post a Comment