Sunday 8 March 2009

In progress: Oslo Ice Challenge

Short update:
Despite some challenges out on the ice, the competition is running well. Alot of happy faces, cold feet, sensible dives and new experiences.

I completed a 35m CWT dive, which was a great feeling! It's something completely different than diving in warm water, but not as hard as one might think. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow and another try. Pluss we're doing a static... Yes, we are a little crazy.

Check out cool pictures from Dan Burton here.

2 comments:

  1. Well done ice-mermaid! Looks amazing up there... Big hugs from dusty Dahab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you again Elisabeth. I take the opportunity to give the link to my images: http://pa.photoshelter.com/c/felixfeatures/gallery-show?G_ID=G0000Ec2A8DfBADU

    (and my own blog posting on this will follow shortly)

    ReplyDelete