Saturday 22 August 2009

DYN A final: 183m and fourth place


I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, happy and tired now that the finals are over. It was so exciting and there were so many good performances. My own dive was done almost on autopilot untill 150m, where my legs really started to give up on me. I kept swimming with my arms though, not wanting to come up, which got me all the way to 183m and another Norwegian record!!!

I couldn't be more pleased with this dive (or maybe I could. it's always a little sad to be nr.4 ;) ) and the fact that I did good performances in all three disciplines. Now we are off to take the largest underwater group picture and then party!

3 comments:

  1. After all those incredible dives it is now time to rest a bit... and update your PB list...;)
    I'm very happy for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations… You are a reference in the world of the apnea.

    ReplyDelete