Tuesday 27 October 2009

Norwegian championship of freediving


AIDA Norway and Oslo Freediving Club(OFK) held the first ever national championship in freediving 18th October in Askim. With 12 competitors, among them both new and old freedivers, the competition saw lot's of white cards and even a national record in STA (Bjarte Nygard).

Big thanks to everybody from OFK for organizing, safetying, filming etc. Several people were both helping out and competing, and I was also judging for the first time.

On the women's side, Maria Hovden gave me some good competition after the static discipline. I had to pull off a decent dyn in order to beat her.In the end I managed to find the rythm in the water after judging and being a little stressed out. My end results: STA - 4:03 and DYN - 142m.


More info and results, check out the AIDA Norway blog.

1 comment:

  1. best wishes in ur future endeavours...

    http://www.mazawindsurfing.blogspot.com

    mr_wolly

    ReplyDelete