Thursday 15 May 2008

A freediver on early morning TV

After wining the competition in Dahab, the media got interested and freediving even made it to the bigger newspapers.

The TV channels were also interested, and last friday, 9th May, I was a guest at the morning show on norwegian channel TV2. This was actually the third time for me there, so it was very fun that they wanted me back. You can see the clip here.

For those who don't understand norwegian, I'm talking about freediving being a small sport, how it was wining the competition and my further plans. They includes arranging a National Record attempt in Norway in constant weight this summer. I will write more about this, also in english, the coming days.

4 comments:

  1. Very good, Boo. 2 things: 1) why do they let a bulldog present a show in Norway?, and 2) whoever shot those images of you diving must be supercool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) haven't you realized that TV is about entertainment?
    and 2) the images turned out super cool indeed, maybe even thanks to the clever cameraman wearing bi-fins. I still can't say I find bi-fins super cool though :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got up that early! I don't get up before 7am for anybody :-D

    Oh yeah the tv bit was cool too ;-)
    though you should tell that underwater cameraman guy to pick his game up a bit...

    ReplyDelete