Tuesday 27 May 2008

Next comptetition: in Århus

Aarhus Triple Challenge is on the comming weekend, 30. May to 1. June. It might be correct to mention it's actaully taking place in Silkeborg this year (a smaller place west for Århus), but it's with the same organizers and (hopefully) great atmosphere as the two previous years.

ATC in 2006
was my first ever competition, and it brings back happy memories:) Not only did I set my first national records there, but I also gained my first freediving friends.

And in the same competition one year later, the organizer Kurt had even got us a chance to dive with the danish sharks at Kattegat Centeret.

So I'm really looking forward to see all the nice people there again and have alot of fun, both in the pool and with the promissed barbeque afterwards...

1 comment:

  1. 30th May to 1 July? That's a long competition. =D

    ReplyDelete