Tuesday 16 June 2009

What's up?

It's been a little less freediving lately (exepct for normal training up to the WC) and more reading. June is exam month, which means that poor students like myself are locked up inside with thousands of pages to read while the sun is shining outside...

Well, it't not really that bad and I've already halfway through, but I'm pretty jealous of the guys who's going off to Crete to freedive next week. I would give ALOT for some blue water right now.

Anyways, I'm still training and have had some good progress with a new warm up rutine (thanks Anna!). The main goal is to get my head around doing max dives, while I'm doing some strength training to prepare my body for those long dives. I hope to get some pictures up from the gym soon, to show you some of the exercises I'm doing.

I'm starting to really look forward to the world championship here in Århus this summer. We'll even be a total of 7 (!) Norwegian freedivers competing. That's a new record!

No comments:

Post a Comment