Sunday 13 April 2008

Bizzy with training

For once the bits and pieces seems to fall into place and I'm getting deeper and more comfortable every day. Yesterday I was out diving with Alex from Lituania, Weine, Klara and Ingela, as Martin was sick. Today he was better luckily, and we had a really good day at Blue Hole.


We started off with a training session, where I did a couple of frc-dives (breathing out before diving) to prepare for a deep dive. Then I breathed up, Klara did my count down and off I went. The equalisation went well, I had air left in the mouthfill and felt good. But at 50m the rope was completely hooked up on the wall of the Blue Hole, and I had to turn around...

After a little rest and helping out the other divers at the bouy, I made another try to go deeper. I reached 55m, still comfortable and with air left, and came up again very strong. This is equal to my pb, so I was very satisfied. I'll take a break off tomorrow and then it's Tuesday and first competition day!

No comments:

Post a Comment