Friday 4 April 2008

Living off a suitcase (diving bag)


Sometimes I feel like I don't get my bags unpacked before I'm going off again, which is great when it means travelling to nice places. Here I've just spent a week with Martin in Berlin. Picture is taken from Ostbahnhof waiting for the "direct" train going to Århus (due to some work on the lines, it still took me 8 hours to get home....). Now I will be in Denmark untill Monday, when I'm taking the train back to Berlin, and on Tuesday we'll be flying to Egypt!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete